91. Station Commercial Supervisor Senior - (Medina), (2 - 4 yrs.), Al Madina Al Munawarah - Saudi Arabia
Mena Business Investment Group - Job Description:The Station Commercial Supervisor Senior is the maximum responsible for the correct functioning of the station in charge. Coordinate the team of Station Commercial Supervisor Junior. Coordinate the commercial operation of the station with the rest of Haramain HSR. Coordinate the information and operations with the Station Operations
92. Planning, follow up - Haramain Speed Train project (Spanish Co.), (2 - 5 yrs.), Jeddah - Saudi Arabia
Mena Business Investment Group - During the first year the employee will work on King Abdullah Economic CityPlan all the resources and services necessary to achieve the schedule program,• Develop a middle and long term plan to achieve the schedule program in order to have: staff and services and supporting documentation. • Monitoring all the services and their economic c
93. Assistant Baker, (2 - 8 yrs.), Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
SATCO Group - We are looking for Assistant Baker.TRANSFERABLE IQAMA APPLICANTS ONLY
94. Oracle Fusion HCM Consultant, (3 - 7 yrs.), Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
AppsTec Consulting - Please send your resumes to email@example.comArabic Speaker. 3-4 years experience Has completed 2-3 full Fusion HCM projects. Has relevant experience on talent management modules.
95. Senior Estimator, (10 - 16 yrs.), Al Aujam - Saudi Arabia
Confidential Company - Job Overview: General description includes handling, managing and leading medium and large estimates without supervision. A Senior Estimator must have the capacity to perform across all discipline estimates. He/ she will generate a complete estimate from basic takeoffs through final cost (all materials, fabrication, subcontracts, construction and l
96. Furnishing Site Engineer, (1 - 6 yrs.), Dammam/Khobar/Eastern Province - Saudi Arabia , Jeddah - Saudi Arabia , Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
Creative Closets - Maan Aljasser & Co. - Visits clients sites, houses or offices to measure and inspect the space where the product may be installed in. Provide detailed measurements to the designers and ensure site readiness for installation. Schedule and manage teams for installation of jobs and monitor the progress on a day-to-day basis. Visit customer sites to facilitate initiation o
97. Project designer, (4 - 9 yrs.), Saudi Arabia - Saudi Arabia
ABDULLAH A.AL-BARRAK and SONS CO - Lead training development projects. This includes, coming up with new development programs, plan, coordinate and execute them. Coordinate with the FSD’s SME and the academy’s technical staff on the development of the technical content of his/her projects.
98. Talent Management Coordinator, (6 - 9 yrs.), Saudi Arabia - Saudi Arabia
ABDULLAH A.AL-BARRAK and SONS CO - Responsible for manpower planning, competency maps development and maintenance, employee development tracking and Learning Management Solution system.
99. HR Assistant I, (6 - 9 yrs.), Saudi Arabia - Saudi Arabia
ABDULLAH A.AL-BARRAK and SONS CO - Provide a range of administrative and functional support services for FSD Business Academy’s different training activities. This includes, course registration, timekeeping, IT support for instructors & facilitate venue arrangements & related SAP requests.
100. Schedule Engineer, (5 - 10 yrs.), Saudi arabia - Saudi Arabia
ABDULLAH A.AL-BARRAK and SONS CO - We are looking for Schedule Engineer for Saudi Arabia.Prepares daily and weekly schedules by reviewing backlog and coordinating work requirements to comply with project milestone. Verify completion of work by contractor and approve completion certificate. Provide weekly report on KPI. BS Degree of engineering. Minimum (5) years experience. Knowle
<< Prev Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10